Interview and Talent Management Support for Your Company
All of us remember the first time.
The first time we sat on the other side of the desk. The nerves when we first had to interview someone.
Training new staff in interview techniques and good recruitment processes is key. Supporting your staff to make the right choices for your company includes:
- considering diversity
- thinking about team dynamics
- fairness in the process
- what are their unconscious biases?
Getting the right people into your organisation and delivering for your customer is fundamental to modern businesses.
Today, the big recruitment firms tell you the standard questions to ask. But does that mean you get the right person for the job?
Katy Kennedy Coaching offers:
- Comprehensive training for recruitment processes.
- Create great Talent Management programs.
- Help your organisation recruit and keep the right people.
Training and Development Tailor Made Packages
All organisations need specific training at specific points. Talk to us about our tailor made training packages.
How does it work?
We meet with your HR specialist or Leadership Team. We discuss your needs and your budget to create a tailor made experience for your employees.
For more information and details on how we can work together please
Other training and development partnerships
I work with CultureScope, a new tool in the culture arena to measure your true culture across the whole organisation. This behavioural tool will transform company cultures.
Please see the link to the website www.alderbrookegroup.com
Phoenix Women Coaching Courses
I offer Expat Women a chance to work in a live group setting. We work on improving their confidence and creating work/ life goals.
Previous participants have said:
- “This course made me take action. Talking to women in a similar situation really helped”.
- “I was always boosted and full of positive energy after our sessions”.
- “I loved your professionalism, structure and the tools you gave me”.
- “Afterwards I went out there and now I’ve found my dream job!”