Team Development to transform Organisational Performance
Team Development with Executive Coaching, transforms poor performing teams into high performing teams. Giving the team the support and tools to overcome conflict and a create a guiding vision is inspirational.
We work together to:
- Discover their dreams and aspirations for the team
- Work out what their priorities are for the business and the team
- Create action plans for the first 30, 90 and 365 days
- Discuss the internal stakeholders and what their team offers them
- Discuss conflict and the ways forward
- Different personality profiles that teams bring to the group
- Support their work life balance
- and more
How does it work?
We meet with your HR specialist or Leadership Team to discuss your needs and your budget to create a tailor made experience for your employees.
I can then meet the potential team and confirm that we can work together. For more information please
Team Dynamics: an overview
- It takes time to establish a team
- Most teams follow a recognizable five stage pattern
- Understanding what happens in each stage can help your team become effective
The second stage of team development, storming, can be where teams falter. It is an important stage for teams to gain each other’s trust.
Conflict can happen between team members as power and status are assigned. When the group members start to work with each other they learn about individual working styles and their differences.
Good team leaders, with executive coaching, should be supporting and guiding the team through this stage. They would encourage common language and goals.
Disagreements within the team can make members stronger, more versatile, and able to work more effectively as a team.
Team Development days and 1:1 coaching are pivotal in making changes to failing teams.