Navigating a new role? Want to succeed? Executive Personal Coaching is right for you.
It’s tough being in a new job and having to make those changes to your family life and work life. You could have a new team, a new boss and a new home.
All these things mean you need time and space to think about what to do next and how to do it.
- Together we identify what areas you need experience in and find opportunities for learning and professional development.
- We discuss new ways of working that can transform your internal relationships
- Focus on your aspirations for the team and business.
- Give you management and communication tools to support yourself.
- Create real, measurable action plans to support embedding your ideas.
- We will discuss your home life too as you need to have all parts of your life in balance.
- Who gives you help,
- where can you lean on someone more and
- what simple things can take away the issues at home.
so you can focus on succeeding in your dream job.
How does it work?
We work together to:
- Discover your dreams and aspirations for the team
- Work out what your priorities are for the business and your team
- Create action plans for the first 30, 90 and 365 days
- Discuss the internal stakeholders and what your new role offers them
- Support your work life balance
- and more
We meet regularly for the first few months of the role and then have check-in sessions to make sure the change is embedded and you are still on track.