Professional Personal Interview Coaching will make all the difference at that Interview for your new job.
Do you need help nailing an interview?
Interviews can be nerve wrecking and scary things. Sometimes we feel like we haven’t had an interview for so long we’ve forgotten how to do them.
Interview Coaching is all about making sure you are well prepared, confident and clear about what you can offer to the employer. After the interview coaching you will be:
- Interview confident.
- Ready to demonstrate all your skills and experiences.
- Clearly articulate all the things you want to achieve in the new role.
Working together, we will identify your skills and experiences that are right for the role, make sure you think about the most obvious questions and have practised the answers.
The three golden rules of interviews
- Be Honest – make sure that you are being honest about your experiences and skills but that you are also showing your best achievements
- Be Positive – always be positive about your past experiences, even the awful jobs in your past! We make sure that you identify the positive.
- Be Brief – we make sure that you are concise and clear so you make the best possible impact.
You will be interview confident to seal that promotion!
How does is work?
My method, refined with 14 years experience, ensures you will be Interview Ready.
- It is typically a one or half day retreat on a strictly 1:1 basis but can be adapted to suit the role.
- We would practise typical interview questions, styles of questions and styles of answers.
- If you have an interview, the questions can be more tailored to the industry and role profile.
- You would receive immediate feedback on your physical presence, body language, content of your answers and impact of your answers.
- For assessment centres, presentations and role playing can be adapted into the session.
Contact me for your