Professional Personal Interview Coaching will make all the difference at that Interview for your new job.
Professional Personal Interview Coaching can be the make or break for your next big career step. You will feel confident and prepared for whatever the interviewer throws at you.
Do you need help nailing an interview?
Interviews can be nerve wrecking and scary things. Sometimes we feel like we haven’t had an interview for so long we’ve forgotten how to do them.
Interview Coaching is all about making sure you are well prepared, confident and clear about what you can offer to the employer. After the personal interview coaching you will be:
- Interview confident.
- Ready to demonstrate all your skills and experiences.
- Clearly articulate all the things you want to achieve in the new role.
Working together, with professional personal interview coaching, we will identify your skills and experiences that are right for the role, make sure you think about the most obvious questions and have practised the answers.
You will be ready to walk in with confidence and answer any question!
The three golden rules of interviews
- Be Honest – make sure that you are being honest about your experiences and skills but that you are also showing your best achievements
- Be Positive – always be positive about your past experiences, even the awful jobs in your past! We make sure that you identify the positive.
- Be Brief – we make sure that you are concise and clear so you make the best possible impact.
For more details read the blog post by me. Of course, there are rules of what not to do as well. Have a look at this blog post on media bistro.
You will be interview confident to seal that promotion!
How does it work?
Typically this is a 2 hour session with pre work and then homework.
- We will discuss your abilities and experiences in STAR format
- Discuss examples of where you have demonstrated key strengths for the industry or roles.
- Discuss things you are particularly proud of and make sure you can repeat them in an engaging story telling way.
- We will predict the expected questions from the Job Role Description
- Practise answering these questions in an articulate and authentic way
Please contact me to discuss how we can make you Interview ready!