Personal Career Coaching is about putting you first and creating new ways for you explore your career dreams and aspirations. Find time to overcome challenges and achieve the outcomes you deserve.
Are you at a career crossroads?
Executive Personal Career Coaching is about you finding your dream job and helping you find your path.
- We will discuss your options
- Confirm what is important to you
- Offer support for exploring new ideas
- Then together, creating a good, fully formed plan for you to implement
- With hand holding along the way.
Are you unhappy at work?
It seems obvious but if you are unhappy at work it can often spread into the rest of your life. Want to make that change? You can transform your life into a job you love in a company that fits you.
- Career coaching is about confirming your values and companies that fit them
- Discovering your strengths
- Making sure your career is doing the things you love
Personal Career Coaching is about giving you the confidence to go out there and get your dream job!
You don’t know what to do with your life?
People often don’t know what to do next or where to go, especially after a career break for kids or travelling.
After coaching, you will have all the tools to create perfect solutions for you and the clarity and confidence to take the next steps in your career.
- A good career coach will help analyse your skills and interests
- Help you understand what your goals are and then help you reach them.
- Together we identify your preferred options and your clear red lines on what you need.
- Identify your network and who can help you in this new path.
- Keep you on track and hold your hand when you need it.
How does it work?
I tailor my approach to your requirements but typically you and I will review where you are now, to your dream job to define your outcomes, develop your path and over a 6 month period, deliver required results.
Scoping and Chemistry Meeting
An initial introductory free phone call to agree context and to ensure a good personal match between you and I.
You can make sure I know what you want and that we will work well together. I can make sure that you have the commitment and determination to make the big positive change in your career.
These can be a 6 set of session or more, typically over a defined timeline set by you. We meet in person or by telephone to
- Formulate a clear and complete picture of you, your strengths, challenges, and issues as well as goals and aspirations, motivations and values.
- Agree an action plan for you and I to work together on, to help deliver success.
- Deliver some early results.
Please contact me to
book a free chemistry meeting