New Role and Talent Executive Coaching
New Role and Talent Support Executive Coaching creates space for the new executive or the talent to identify their strengths and the areas where they need coaching.
Interview or Talent Assessment support for Employees
After the interview coaching your Talent will be interview confident, ready to demonstrate all their skills and experiences and clearly articulate all the things they want to achieve in the new role.
- Together, we define their skills and experiences that are right for the role.
- We will practice how to be honest, be positive and be brief (the three golden rules of interviews) and
- We will make sure they have the answers to the most obvious questions.
They will be confident and interview ready for that Management assessment centre or the next promotion.
Interview and Talent Management Support for Organisations
Training new staff in interview techniques and good recruitment processes is key to getting the right people into your organisation and delivering for your customer or stakeholder.
Katy Kennedy Coaching offers comprehensive training for
- Recruitment processes
- Talent Management programs
Navigating a new role
When navigating a new role, Executive Coaching supports the individual succeed faster. We work together to:
- Discover their dreams and aspirations for the team
- Work out what their priorities are for the business and your teams
- Create action plans for the first 30, 90 and 365 days
- Discuss the internal stakeholders
- and more
We meet regularly for the first few months of the role and then have check in sessions to make sure the change is embedded and they are still on track.
Executive Coaching for Talent
Executive Coaching for Talent is essential in any organisation so they can be ready for the next role and to take that step up.
- Together we identify what areas they need experience in and find opportunities for learning and professional development.
- We discuss new ways of working that can transform them for the next role.
- Create real, measurable action plans to support embedding the changes.
How does it work?
Tailor made experiences for each organisation
Free first meeting to discuss your needs and those of your employees. We discuss your budget and the number of employees who need coaching so we can plan a face to face meeting with the candidates to check if we can work together.
For more information and details on how we can work together please