Hello. My name is Katy Kennedy. I work as an International Executive Coach. That means I coach people virtually or face to face and help them with their career personal development.
I love working with large corporations who want to nurture their staff and help them grow. I am originally from the UK and now live in Dusseldorf, Germany. I speak English and B2 level German.
Things that have shaped me as an international executive coach:
- In the UK, I worked for SMEs and large organisations but all the way through I have been coaching and mentoring people to achieve in a new job or support them thinking through what their next role should be.
- Operationally, I used to run a logistics team in a laboratory doing a 1000 samples a day.
- I ran change management projects including introducing a 24 shift system.
- This included changing peoples’ terms and conditions, and supporting them through the change. That is really useful as a coach, I understand how you do large changes and how to support leaders in the organisation delver the change.
- I was Laboratory Head of Operations for the Environment Agency with 200 people working for me and a responsibility for big projects and programmes nationally. This again helps me coach people who are also going through common Operational issues.
- Working for the Environment Agency, I was a Gold Commander in flood incidents – that’s like being a police chief in an emergency incident.
- I made decisions based on loss to life together with the emergency services. These were a high pressure situations ensuring I made good decisions. That helps in a coaching role, that I can support clients with those big decisions.
- I created and lead the International Women in Business, Düsseldorf Network and was recently asked to give a TEDx talk.
All of these experiences allow me to understand my clients, support them in their career aspirations and help them achieve for their organisations.
If you are interested, please contact me!