Going back to Work after a Career Break can be hard but Personal Career Coaching can help you be ready to find your new dream job.
Do you feel you have been unemployed too long?
A good career coach will help you over the hurdles of getting back to work and reenter the job market after a career break.
- We will help analyse your skills and interests to help you understand what your goals are.
- Then help you reach them.
- Find ways to discuss the gaps in your CV.
- Create a great strategy to target the right companies.
- Together you identify your preferred options and your clear red lines on what you need.
- Identify your network and who can help you in this new path.
- Keep you on track and hold your hand when you need it.
You will have all the tools to create perfect solutions for you and the clarity and confidence to take the next steps in your career.
How does it work?
Scoping and Chemistry Meeting
An initial introductory free phone call to agree context and to ensure a good personal match between you and I.
- You can make sure I know what you want and that we will work well together.
- I can make sure that you have the commitment and determination to make the big positive change in your career.
Depending on your needs, I will break the next phase into 3 main areas. You can use all the services or just part. These can be face to face or via Skype.
Target your Next Role
Identify what, where and whom you should further target as your next role.
- This should be based on your goals, strengths and aspirations.
- Discuss current and past experiences in the context of aspirational roles.
- Review your current professional and personal networks.
- Create an action plan.
Enhance your CV
Help enhance your CV based on your experiences and strengths with reference to the industry or country you are applying within.
- We will discuss your abilities and experiences.
- Discuss examples of where you have demonstrated key strengths for the industry or roles.
- Discuss things you are particularly proud of.
- Review your current CV and compare your discussed achievements versus your CV.
- I will adapt and modify the CV and return to you with discussion on what the changes are and why.
My method, refined with 10 years experience, ensures you will be Interview Ready. It is typically a one day retreat on a strictly 1:1 basis but can be adapted to suit the role.
- We would practise typical interview questions, styles of questions and styles of answers.
- If you have an interview, the questions can be more tailored to the industry and role profile.
- You would receive immediate feedback on your physical presence, body language, content of your answers and impact of your answers.
- For assessment centres, presentations and role playing can be adapted into the session
Contact me for a
free chemistry meeting